About Me

My photo
I am 21 years young, working a full-time job and trying to make it in life. I hope you have fun reading my blog.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day-at-Home

Well, today has been pretty good. We've been hanging out at home watching movies. We had egg biscuits for brunch, and I made Italian Pork chops with rice for dinner.

Well, yesterday, my mother-in-law came over. Craig, her, and I all went to Ikea and looked around. That was my first time ever going there. It was definitely different but I got some pretty good ideas from going there. They had some really neat ideas, and I'd really like to use some when Craig and I get our first house.

Well, we've been trying to leash-train our kitties. Craig's mom gave us a good idea. We've been putting the leashes on the cats and then letting them run around so they get used to them. One of them will be walking or running around and the other races after the leash and attacks it like crazy. It is quite hilarious to watch them. JJ was racing after the laser pointer and then JD was racing after her leash. He would pounce on it and hold it to the ground so JJ couldn't move. She'd pull and pull and try to get him to let go but it didn't work. So then she'd get mad and growl at him and try even harder. A couple of times, she wound up pulling her collar off of herself.

Has anybody seen Robots? It's' been out for quite a while but it's hilarious. It's also a bit strange watching robots running around trying to save the world. The movies that Pixar, Disney, and other places come out with now a days are weird, but some of them are really good. I'm not sure what they'll come out with when my kids are around...but I guess we'll find out. But I will always have the movies I grew up on so they can watch those as well I suppose. It'd just be nice if we didn't have absolutely strange and weird movies out when I have children (and who knows when that will be).

Hopefully this week will be better than Friday and that Craig and I will get everything straightened out. We will need prayer though. I'd appreciate it if y'all would pray for us. Thanks guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment