About Me

My photo
I am 21 years young, working a full-time job and trying to make it in life. I hope you have fun reading my blog.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Rambling a Bit...

Well, yesterday I tried to upload the pictures on my blog site, but it didn't work correctly. If anybody has any suggestions, I would be very grateful. I'd like everyone to be able to enjoy the drawings, however, I cannot do that without some help. *blush* So if anyone can tell me how to get the slideshow to work, that'd be awesome!! :-)

Well, Craig is getting some MAJOR overtime this week. Which, yes will be a tremendous help to us right now, but it's going to be one long week. But at least he has the opportunity to work overtime. His work doesn't always offer overtime, so he's really snatching it up.

Last night, I went to volleyball all by myself since Craig was at work. Let me tell ya, it was the strangest thing going by myself. I'm used to going with Craig to the volleyball activities. It was still a great deal of fun, however. There were only three of us girls playing with 7 guys. The teams were less than we normally play with, but it was still pretty competitive. It was pretty intense, but all of us had fun.

Today, my mother-in-law was suppose to come over and hang out for a while. She was also suppose to bring her niece with her so she could play with my kitties. However, something came up and so we had to reschedule. Good thing I didn't tell the kitties they were having a play date, eh? Wouldn't want to crush their feelings.

Since my plans didn't really work out today, I've decided to watch the marathon of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. This has to be one of my favorite shows! It's sad, but it's pretty good as well. What is your favorite show? I'd like to read comments saying what your favorite show is and why.

I'll start :-) My favorite show is NCIS. The reason I like this show so much is because of the chemistry in the group. You have the jokester, Anthony Dinozzo. You have the geeky nerd (in a good way), Timothy McGee. You have the kick-butt girl who takes a lot of crap from her partner but can easily get back at him, Ziva David. And you have the awesome leader who can smack his team in the back of the head and get away with it, Leroy Jethro Gibbs. Even though you have all different personalities in the group, they all work very well together and I look forward to watching them solve their cases. It is definitely one of the best shows out there right now, in my opinion.

Please comment below with your favorite show and why :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment