About Me

My photo
I am 21 years young, working a full-time job and trying to make it in life. I hope you have fun reading my blog.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Craig's Unexpected Day Off

Well, last night we had an unexpected delay of coming home. I picked Craig up from work and he noticed he had 2nd degree burn on his shoulders. Oh yippee. So we went to the hospital (my FAVORITE place - gag) to see if there was a medicated ointment, besides Aloe Vera, that we can put on it. Get this - he got steroids. My husband has now turned into a druggie ;-) It's suppose to help with the swelling and then there's also another pill that he's suppose to take. They just loaded him up with medication. It was hilarious, but it was kinda scary when he was driving home. He was drowsy from the Benadryl (spelling?) they gave him. It was somewhat scary because he's driving and he's like "I'm so sleepy" and I told him "Hang in there for 5 more minutes. We're almost home." THANK GOODNESS we made it home.


Craig took the day off today, which was a good thing because his shirt was rubbing against his shoulders and causing him pain. So we've just been relaxing. Well, sord of. This morning we went to get his medication and we also went and got gasoline for the car. Now I know some of you live where it's "cheap" but we only paid $3.53 a gallon!! So that was pretty fantastic :-) I love when gas prices are cheap like that up here. Now I know some of you are like "Well it's not that cheap" but to us it really is. So we got a great deal for our gas and now we have almost a full tank. It has been FOREVER since our car has had a full tank - or even close!! But gas prices have been horrendous so it was impossible.


Right now, we're just relaxing, watching television. It's been very nice to just have a day of relaxation with my husband. :-) Right now, we're watching Big Bang Theory. It's pretty funny. Sheldon just made a Scooby-Doo reference!!! YES!! :-) I officially love Big Bang Theory even more than I originally did!!


Another one of my drawings :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment