About Me

My photo
I am 21 years young, working a full-time job and trying to make it in life. I hope you have fun reading my blog.

Monday, June 18, 2012

I Hate Mondays....

Normally, I hate Mondays. But, then again, who doesn't? This morning I was rudely woken up by JD (as per usual) by him trying to steal my pillow while meowing loudly in my ears. Rude little bugger. So, I got up, took my shower, and got ready for the day. Craig made tacos for lunch (YUMMY!!) and we watched some TV.


At 2pm, we headed out to go to Craig's work. I took him today since I have volleyball at church tonight and I really wanted to go. Tonight is going to be REALLY different going without him, however. This will be my first time going alone. That will run pretty much all night, just in time to go back to Craig's work and pick him up.


Well, I have some of my drawings on my computer now...I will try to load them up onto my blog....but please be patient with me. I need to figure out how to get it to work!! :-P


Sometime soon, my niece will be coming to stay with Craig and me. I haven't seen her since March - so I'm pretty excited she's going to be coming to stay with us. I just need to contact my sister and ask her when she'll be coming and work out times with her. I felt kind of bad, because my niece was begging and asking "When can I come stay?" So hopefully we can get this taken care of that way she can come stay with us. That would be really nice.


Alright - time to go figure out how to upload the pictures!! Blog to y'all later! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment