About Me

My photo
I am 21 years young, working a full-time job and trying to make it in life. I hope you have fun reading my blog.

Friday, June 15, 2012

I've Got the Blues

Well, today was a crappy day....pretty much from the beginning to the end. I can't wait to crawl into bed and say goodbye to all the crap Craig and I have had to deal with today. I will save y'all the sob story, but I could really use some chocolate, maybe some coffee, a movie, and a very relaxing massage!! (but maybe not specifically in that order) Anybody want to take care of those for me?? You will be rewarded by a HUGE HUG!!! :-)

Well, I've been doing the worldventures for about 2-3 weeks now and still haven't gotten anybody interested. All I get is "I'm not a good sales person" or "Let me see your first paycheck and then we'll talk" Well...I'm not going to get a paycheck unless I get some people on my team!! And technically, you're not a sale's person. If you know people that LOVE to take trips...then all you have to do is direct them to your website and voila! Bonus points (and money) for you!! Isn't that simple enough??

I've also applied to numerous different places this week - all of which are looking for people to work for them. So far, nothing. But maybe it'll be meant to be and I'll score a job. That would be a major blessing right at this moment.

Also, on top of it all, now our car seems to be falling apart. It used to make horrendous noises, but it wasn't too awful bad...and now all of the sudden it's worse!! We have GOT to replace it....but we just don't have the finances. Hopefully the Lord will provide for us so we can get a new/used car. It doesn't matter whether it's new or used...just as long as it runs better than the one we have. That's also on the wish list right now - and hopefully the door to checking it off will open very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment