About Me

My photo
I am 21 years young, working a full-time job and trying to make it in life. I hope you have fun reading my blog.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Relaxation

Today was a very relaxing day at home with the hubby. We have just been watching the Law & Order: SVU marathon that was on television. After yesterday, it has been a nice change.

Yesterday, we went over to my mother-in-law's house. Craig mowed her lawn and then she asked him to trim a tree that was touching some electrical wires. So what does Craig do? He takes an AXE up on top of the garage roof and starts chopping up the branches!!! I was a bit freaked out, not gonna lie. Thankfully, he didn't hurt himself or fall off the roof. Right before this, he was getting his old dirt-bike up and running. He rode that around for around 10-15mins. Every time he came back up into the driveway and went to leave again, his mother would say "Don't be stupid!" or "Be very careful!" It was quite hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment