About Me

My photo
I am 21 years young, working a full-time job and trying to make it in life. I hope you have fun reading my blog.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm baaaaack!!!

Well, after a couple of days of not posting on my blog.....*Drumroll please* I'M BACK!!! *Takes a bow* Thank you, thank you very much. I will sign autographs later.

My best friend and her boyfriend came up for a couple days and it was REALLY nice to spend time with them!! We went to an antique store, R Place for dinner, Craig's work, Walmart (for fun), and we also played some games here at the house and just had a great time hanging out. I actually taught them how to play "Phase 10" and I got taught how to play Poker. So that was pretty interesting. We also played Dutch Blitz. We were going to play Monopoly, but we got so caught up in the other games that we just didn't feel like it. But the couple days they were here were a lot of fun.

Poor Craig had to work Tues, Wed, and Thurs of course, but he at least got to have fun with us when he got off or before he went to work. Other than that, he was at work.

We were going to see a movie this morning, but we went to bed super late so we just didn't want to go without sleep only to see a movie and then Craig have to go off to work. So we decided against the movie. And that was probably the wisest choice because we already got barely any sleep. But it was worth it!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment