About Me

My photo
I am 21 years young, working a full-time job and trying to make it in life. I hope you have fun reading my blog.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Water Park and Shopping

Today was quite fun. We decided to go to the waterpark here in Joliet. It was great, except that once we really started to have fun, the clouds covered the sun and it was overcast. We barely got out of there before it started raining. And the water was also freezing cold. But other than that, it was great. Then, we tried to check out the Hobo store. We were walking in and got this really weird look from one of the cashiers. I was thinking "Okay, so our hair is still wet from the water park...that's not TOO weird, right?" Well we were checking out their cabinet displays when all of the sudden, "ATTENTION SHOPPERS!! It is now 6pm and Hobo's is now closed" Craig and I were like "Really?" So we had to leave. I then understood why we got the weird look from the cashier. We were trying to figure out where to go next when I thought of it. "Old Navy!" By the way, Old Navy is my favorite store. So, we headed over there. Craig decided he wanted to check out basketball shorts and see if he liked any. Walking through the guy's section, I found a pair of pajama pants that really stuck out. "Honey, look!" I said as I grabbed the pants off the rack. I handed him the Batman Pajama pants. And yes, Batman is my favorite superhero :-) Did he get them, you may ask? YES!! I asked him kindly, I did not force him - in case you were wondering.
Needless to say, today was pretty awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment