About Me

My photo
I am 21 years young, working a full-time job and trying to make it in life. I hope you have fun reading my blog.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Payback??

Funny story....last night Craig locked his keys in his car when he got home from work. He calls me and asks "Can you come downstairs and let me into the building? I locked my keys in the car" So...being the good wife that I am...I grab my keys and head out to the elevator...in my PJ's!! I get to the elevator and am waiting for it to come to the floor. And when it does...there's Craig! Confused, I asked "How'd you get into the building?" He smiles "Some guy was getting home from work too and so I got in with him" Well, there went me helping him get his keys out of the car at 11:30pm. This afternoon, when he was getting ready to leave for work he looks at me and says "Hey um...you kinda need to walk downstairs with me" Well, of course, I was confused (having forgotten he locked his keys in the car). "Why?" I asked. He blushed and told me about his keys. "Oh yeah! Okay" So I went downstairs with him to unlock the car. This had to have been payback from...well, who knows what. I guess I'll figure it out later.
So last night, I was completely bored while watching a movie with Craig. I liked the movie, don't get me wrong, but I was so tired but wanted to stay up with Craig. So I was on Facebook and Twitter and totally blew up the news feed with finding funny pictures. So, apologies go out to everyone who saw it either last night or this morning!

Today, my best friend heads up Chicago with the National Guard for her test tomorrow. Honestly, I'm very, very happy for her but also very nervous!! I don't want my best friend to be gone for 6 months and not be able to text her for 8 1/2 weeks of that!!! But I'm very proud of her for choosing this route for her life. It's very brave - braver than I'd be able to do - that's for sure!! So Melissa...good luck!! And always know that your best friend is here for you whenever you need her and she will welcome you with open arms!! I love you, best friend!! <3

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks Nikki. Everything went well. I am hoping to enlist next week or the next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great!! Just keep me posted!! :-)

    ReplyDelete