About Me

My photo
I am 21 years young, working a full-time job and trying to make it in life. I hope you have fun reading my blog.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Whew!

Well, there's only one day before I go down to my mother's place. I am completely packed for the trip and very excited to see my mom!!


Today, I have done a couple loads of laundry. It has been forever since I've done laundry at the apartment. Usually I do it at my mother-in-law's house. It was really odd but at the same time it had to be done. I had some last minute packing to do.


Today, JJ hasn't really been bothering me to play with her like she normally does. It's kind of shocking. Normally she's by my side all day long constantly wanting me to throw her stupid toy across the room. :-P But it's kind of...somewhat nice to have peace and quiet around the house. But maybe she's got something wrong with her....hmm....I'll have to keep an eye on her I guess.


Well, today I don't have very much to say - which is not normal for me, or so I've been told. So I guess I'll be signing off here for the night.


I'll let y'all know when I'm in Chillicothe and I will try my best to still post every day while I'm down there. Have a good night, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment