About Me

My photo
I am 21 years young, working a full-time job and trying to make it in life. I hope you have fun reading my blog.

Monday, June 25, 2012

My babies are 1!!

Hey everyone!! Well, the vet sent an email to my mom last night saying that JJ was now 1yr old - which obviously means that JD is 1 as well since they're litter-mates. So my babies are now 1yr old. Haven't matured a bit though :-P Today, JJ has been pretty clingy and wanting to play and then cuddle and then play (back and forth, back and forth!) She's so adorable though.


Well - Craig and I got the police report for our accident last night. We finished up the accident report we had to fill out and mailed it off. Fun stuff.


I saw this really disturbing picture today. This girl who is on Twitter is very, very racist and is saying she made her mother cry by saying that her mother's father deserved to die because he was *bleep!* ugly. What kind of a girl is she?!?! And saying that all the people with cancer deserve to die. I just don't understand how people can be that way. I pray for people who think they are SO MUCH BETTER than others because of their race, religion, or intelligence. Use it wisely. Be the best that you can be even if you are a different color than those around you. Don't say "I'm so much better because I have brown hair, hazel eyes, and I'm Jewish" No! Say, "Because I'm Jewish, I believe I can do this" (These are only examples, and I'm not trying to be racist or anti-religion. I'm simply stating a fact.)


I was hoping to go play volleyball today, however I completely forgot when Craig was going to work - so I don't have the car and cannot go play volleyball with the church. And I won't be able to next Monday either because I will be in Chillicothe with my mom!! I can't wait to see her!! :-)


I hope you all have a good week and if you have any suggestions on my blog, please either comment or send me an email and let me know! Your suggestions are more than welcome!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment