About Me

My photo
I am 21 years young, working a full-time job and trying to make it in life. I hope you have fun reading my blog.

Monday, February 3, 2014

Torn in Two

A lot of emotions have been running through me recently. One minute, my heart's saying:
"Cause I don’t wanna lose you now
I’m lookin’ right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold
Show me how to fight for now
And I’ll tell you, baby, it was easy
Comin’ back here to you once I figured it out
You were right here all along”
And then it's saying:
"We are never ever getting back together, 
We are never ever getting back together, 
You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me 
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together."


Needless to say, emotions suck....

No comments:

Post a Comment