About Me

My photo
I am 21 years young, working a full-time job and trying to make it in life. I hope you have fun reading my blog.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Well....it just went from a good day to a bad day

Well, it has been EXTREMELY hot out lately. Today, it hit 106 degrees!! And, of course, not very much of a breeze either. It's a dry heat too and lots of humidity.


Craig and I went to see the Avengers today. It's been in theaters for 2 months now. This was only our second time seeing it. It was just as funny as the first time we saw it. We have definitely decided to get it right when it comes out :-) It's an amazing movie.


Tonight, it looks like we're just going to chill out at home with my mom. Maybe watch a few movies or something.


My phone is shut off for a week....so if you try to call me or text me, it's not going to come through. I'm NOT ignoring anybody....sorry guys :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment