About Me

My photo
I am 21 years young, working a full-time job and trying to make it in life. I hope you have fun reading my blog.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Well lookey here...


Today I officially started my business by calling some different people. I got it all set up on Tuesday, but wasn't allowed to officially start yet until I had watched some videos and read some information on it. Wow! It's all a bit overwhelming but it was also pretty nice to know that I'm accomplishing something even by calling a few people. It's going to be pretty awesome once this whole thing gets going though.
The weather has drastically changed just within the last couple of days. One day it's hot and humid with a temperature of 85-90 and then yesterday and today it dropped down to about 60 and cold and rainy with really high winds. At this rate...this summer is definitely going to be different!!
I hope to finish my drawing tonight or tomorrow. But with the business...who knows if I will get to it. I have a feeling that's what my days are going to be filled with for a while....calling people and getting them set up on my team...but that's alright. It's been fun so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment